POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What do you think...? : Update: still wip-lots of things to add... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Update: still wip-lots of things to add...
From: St
Date: 21 Feb 2006 14:11:02
Message: <43fb65c6@news.povray.org>
I could keep this image to a fairly low compression this time because of the
change in that back wall...

  I've added some <hopefully!> velvet-looking fleur-de-lis patterns as the
background wallpaper... And a pencil.

  I plan to add an openly ripped letter, and some coins too, and maybe a
mirror behind the ice block... (not sure).

   The rounded drips (re-modeled now) are there as per Somebody's
suggestion, but I would like further comments on these...?

    What other things have you got on your mantle at this moment?

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fire_ice3.jpg' (133 KB)